Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SAYA SEORANG SURIRUMAH

Straight to the point...hehehe

I am a housewife and I am proud of the title! Betul...saya tak malu mengakuinya. My personal experience sendiri telah menunjukkan some people agak memandang rendah seorang surirumah. Tapi kawan-kawan, saya percaya ramai surirumah yang tak kisah dengan title ini. We are proud of it!

Sebelum ini setelah berhempas pulas belajar di college dan universiti, saya berjaya mencapai impian bergelar graduan. Graduate in Business Administration hons Finance is NOT easy. Kalau anda jenis genius ofkos you will say alah kacang jer course ni. But not me. I worked so hard to finish my studies.

Then after 2 months keje sebagai clerk sebab tak dapat kerja Executive, saya ditawarkan bekerja sebagai Executive dengan salah sebuah bank yang popular...hehehe...Masa tu lagi sebulan nak kawen tau!. Mulanya saya tak nak kawen sampai dapat kerja yang sesuai dengan kelulusan saya tapi jodoh dah sampai and my hubby has a very stable job, then kami decided to get married.

Yes..I love working. I love being a career women, I love meetings, I love doing my task and I love my colleagues. Till today I miss them very much.

Then when my twin boys lahir.....mulalah hati berkata-kata sambil bila nak balik lambat dari ofis? Kesian anak2 tinggal dengan bibik sampai malam. Alhamdulillah my bibik memang awesome. Tapi something is not right. Masa dengan anak2 sangat kurang...masa dengan hubby pun macam tu.

Finally after months of discussion with my hubby....I make a tough decision...I decide to resign. My family was shocked and so do my friends.

Dan hari ini saya dah 3 tahun bergelar surirumah. Anak kembar lelaki saya akan mula memasuki darjah 1 tahun depan dan my lil' angel masuk 3 tahun.

After I met Hanis & Massita for my trial session, I kept thinking what dont I do something for myself? During these 3 years I have doing a lot for my hubby & kids. Every thing that I did is for their comfort and happiness.Again something missing in me. I WANT MY OWN ACHIEVEMENT. I always felt proud of my hubby's job achievement. Supported him and encouraged him during his thick & thin. Anak-anak pun macam tu. Teach them to recognize alphabets, colors,shapes, reading, music, maths, science experiments etc. I am proud of their performance so far. I am glad that I resigned and give my full commitment for them but how about for myself?.THAT'S THE MOMENT I STARTED TO THINK. Alhamdulillah setelah mendapat kebenaran dan galakkan dari suami saya menjadi salah seorang dari keluarga besar & berjaya Hanis. Like Massita always said to me....to succeed we have to work together and supporting each other.

IT IS NEVER TOO LATE TO START SOMETHING NEW. FOR THINGS TO CHANGE YOU MUST CHANGE FIRST! 

SO CALL ME TODAY TO LEARN MORE ABOUT PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL AND EARN 4 FIGURE INCOME!

012-9793698
SYIDA



No comments: