Friday, December 9, 2011

Finally....

I am officially a PREMIUM BEAUTIFUL agent. Weeehuuu....ok so I overconfident....but I take it as challenge.

I told myself...."Aku yang nak benda ni...jadi aku kena bertanggungjawab!"

To En Suami, I will always remember my promises and I will be responsible for it. Janji! Thank you for being so understanding & supportive! Will work hard for the Vietnam tickets! Nak bawa hubby jalan-jalan dengan my effort nanti...(Amin...)

My mentor is Massita Ishak. Younger than me and an IT expert at one of the prestigious bank in Malaysia! What an IT expert do in this biz? I dont have a clue....But same as me, we have vision and mission and we are going to work it together! Wah semangat! Mestilah...hidup kena ada high spirit. Macam mana nak dapat bonus lebat kalau dalam hati sejuk beku kan...hahahaha...

She helps me a lot walaupun dia pun baru lagi dalam biz ini. Both of us are learning and determined to achieve success in this line of biz. Mana tahu we are the NEXT TOP AGENT in making kan..wahhhhh...bangga Hanis gitu!

Feel free to visit Massita for more info okeh.

chow!


Massita and Hanis

No comments: