Friday, December 2, 2011

My second meet with Hanis Haizi

After thinking for almost a month I finally make my decision.

En Suami tersayang memberi galakkan untuk mencuba dengan bersyarat :D

He understand my need to be able to achieve "something" in my life. The sweet taste of success...Amin..

Luxurious and wealthy lifestyle are not my main objectives. I want to challenge myself without have to change my current task or lifestyle. I love being a stay at home mom and I never regret it despite whatever comments nor remarks I get. I want to feel important and independent.

So Encik Suami memberi kebenaran dengan syarat2 tertentu. I agreed and obeyed. Thanks Dear!

Meeting Hanis again was simple and easy. Talking to her made you feel like knowing her for ages. Her determination inspire me. Hanis tak bercakap besar atau sweet talk. I openly told her my do's and don't if I am joining and she is ok with it. Dia senang faham sebab dia juga seorang isteri dan ibu. Katanya" bisnes ni simple...you buat you dapat. I will help to guide you tapi you sendiri kena usaha."

Thanks Hanis deary. You are awesome. Mulanya saya sangka most biz partners hanya sweet talk about her sebab dia top leader tapi it totally not true. She is who she is. Saya tak perlu dig her background just to know she is nice or not. It shows from her simplicity and honesty.

Before she left, she gave me gifts hot fresh from Paris...her recent holidaymoon...Thanks again Hanis! (so sila la jeles sebab saya dapat Eiffel Tower yang boleh bawak sini sana :D)
 p/s...love her handbag that day....


from paris with love......bila agaknya saya nak sampai sana?
DREAM BIG! and make it happen-she said :D





No comments: